Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm a Blessings Unlimited Consultant!

WOW! It's so hard to believe all of the time that has gone by since my last post! As many of you may remember, I decided to take a break back in September from all of the meal planning on the blog and really focus on family. At the time, I had the greatest intentions of blogging all of the fun crafts, activities, and home decor we were doing. I've got so many photos ready to be uploaded and just waiting for the blog community to see what we've been up to. I'm looking forward to sharing them all with you (hopefully sooner, rather than later this time, haha)!

Honestly, I see my blogging getting ready to pick back up and that's a part of why I've been given the time to write this today (the kids are napping, yay!). The first motivation for me writing this article came to the fact that before signing up to become a Blessings Unlimited Consultant last month, I had done a ton of research trying to find out if this was the right step for me and wanting to hear how it was working for other women out there. I got several questions answered, but still wanted to know more! 

So here's my story (as you'll see from my Blessing Unlimited site as well): 
Blessings Unlimited first made itself known to me back in 2009. I happened to be in a restaurant up in Northern Missouri at my parent’s house and stumbled upon a Blessings Unlimited business card. The card didn’t say too much, but the name itself really grabbed my attention. At the time, I kept the name in my head and assured myself that I’d check into when I got back home from our trip.
I kept that promise to myself and as soon as we got home, I jumped online to see what this company, that’s name itself grabbed my attention, was all about. I quickly fell in love with all of the products and what that they stood for. As I navigated around the site, every item that I saw was something that I absolutely adored.
At the time, I prayed about the situation and definitely took a lot of consideration into become a consultant. It ended up that 2009 was not the time for me to join, but Blessings Unlimited was always in the back of my mind. Throughout the next three years, I would find myself going back to the BU website and clicking on the consultant information. Every time that I found myself doing that, I would decide that it was not the right time. I wanted to really commit myself to Blessings Unlimited and what they had to offer, not only to me, but to so many others.
So here we are, 2013, and I’ve finally made it! I can truly say that the company name really is exactly what they call themselves. The blessings that I receive from sharing God’s word with the products are just amazing. I couldn’t ask for more than working with a company that prays before each event and puts God in the center of all they do.

 The great part about Blessings Unlimited is you sign up for just $99 dollars and receive over $400 worth of products. I knew that it was really a win either way, because even if I didn't make much money selling, then at least I'd have the amazing product to keep! 

My biggest concern was that I am a HORRIBLE salesperson (luckily they didn't ask me that question when signing up). Honestly, I know that God gives us all different skills and talents and I'm perfectly all right that the gift of sales was not given to me. The best part about Blessings Unlimited is that I really haven't had to worry about making the sales. The products are so amazing and bring suck a "feel good" feeling to my friends and family that they want to product by me just showing them how great BU's items are! 

Blessings Unlimited Mission Statement is "To pursue the heart of God and bring blessings to others". What an amazing gift we're given to work for such a great company! I've put some basic questions I had when signing up below. So here you go: 


  • What is Blessings Unlimited and how long have they been in business?
    • Blessings Unlimited was founded by DaySpring in September 2006. DaySpring is the world’s largest producer of Christian greeting cards and gifts, and for over 35 years, they have partnered with Christian stores in local communities to offer meaningful products. DaySpring is owned by Hallmark. Blessings Unlimited continues the tradition of both companies by bringing the store to the home through this ground floor opportunity! 
  • How many consultants are there currently within Blessings Unlimited?
    • As of February 5, there are 1,111 Consultants nation-wide.
  • What is the cost to start up? What comes in the start-up kit?
    • Believe it or not, it's only $99 to start up, PLUS that gives you over $400 worth of product! That alone sold me on this whole thing...this picture will give you a good idea of what you can expect in your start-up kit.  
  •  Are there any additional expenses (start-up, yearly renewal, website, etc.)?
    • You have the choice of having your own website through Blessings Unlimited, which costs just $10 a month. The site is all set up by them and all you have to do is enter your information. They also have a yearly renewal fee at the one year anniversary of your contract. The yearly renewal fee is just $50, BUT is waived if you have $1200 or more in sales within your first year. (If this gives you a good idea, I just had my first party and only had 15 people come and only 13 order...I sold $881 worth on that first night, so I'm pretty sure the yearly renewal fee is waived for most all consultants, since it's somewhat easy to make the $1200 in sales within a year.)
  •  How much is the commission on personal sales? How often do you get paid?
    • The commission is 25% of personal sales! The commission can increase when you begin to sponsor others and get others in your downline. I haven't gotten that far yet, so I wouldn't be the one to answer those questions just yet. The pay periods fall on Friday's, so you always get paid the Friday following the date the order was placed. 
I hope that many of your questions have been answered and if not, feel free to contact me! I would LOVE to have you on my Blessings Unlimited team! You can check out my personal site at www.myblessingsunlimited.net/whit! God Bless and I'm looking forward to sharing the blessings along the way!!

Oh wait...this wouldn't be right ending without showing you my favorite Blessings Unlimited product, so here it is:
Rustic Block Set (it's interchangeable to say APPLE OF HIS EYE/JESUS LORD OF ALL/THIS HOUSE PRAYS/PEACE SWEET PEACE/I AM TRULY LOVED/WE ARE TRULY LOVED/ALL MY HEART & SOUL)

No comments:

Post a Comment