Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Outdoor Christmas Ornament Decor

It seems that Christmas has already begun to take over Pinterest. I absolutely love the season, but am usually not one that likes the music and decorations going starting in October. That being said, I'm on a high today for planning this year's decorations. (Just planning. Don't worry, nothing will go up for a bit.) :) 

I wanted to pin the large ornaments that I'd made last year, but since I'd only posted them on the Facebook page, I wasn't able to pin from there, so here it is:

Making these large ornaments is a fun craft that you and your family can enjoy together! Simply wrap $1 playground balls with a plastic tablecloth. Trim the excess table cloth and hold together with a rubber band. Use a plastic cup for the top of the ornament and use craft wire to wrap around the rubber band and go up through the cup to tie for decorations. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment