Monday, February 27, 2012

Sausage Balls - The Way to a Man's Heart

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and I'm pretty sure I could prove that saying true with this recipe if I hadn't already won my husband's heart over! Over the year's I've made a number of appetizers and finger foods that my husband requests me to make again, but there have been NONE that have been requested even near as much as these Sausage Balls!!
This recipe is SUPER easy and one that you'll want to have on hand for year's to come! WARNING: Once you make this recipe, be prepared for additional requests at the drop of a hat!!


Ingredients: 
  • 1 pound sausage (uncooked)
  • 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened)
  • 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
  • 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Simply mix all of the ingredients until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls. Bake for 20, or until brown.

As I mentioned, this is a heavy request for the Sausage Balls in my household. I'd recommend making several extra balls and freezing them uncooked to be prepared for the times that you dno't have to mix them all. When baking the balls frozen, simply cook for about 25 minutes, or until brown.
Enjoy & Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try it out thank you so very much
    I am suzie gowers on facebook and in life lol not sure how to get this to work

    ReplyDelete